For those of you who can’t make it to DockerCon 2018 in San Francisco, June 12-15, you don’t have to miss out on the exciting news coming live at the event. We are happy to share that the General Sessions on both Day 1 and Day 2, as well as Moby’s Cool Hacks on Day 2 at DockerCon will be live streamed from San Francisco. For those looking to attend DockerCon SF Live there are a few tickets left. Don’t miss your last chance to register.
Find out about the latest Docker announcements live from Steve Singh (CEO) and Scott Johnston (Chief Product Officer) and enjoy the highly technical demos the Docker team has prepared for you!
- General Session Day 1 – 6/13 – 9 to 10:30am PDT
- General Session Day 2 – 6/14 – 9 to 10:30am PDT
- Moby’s Cool Hack on Day 2 – 6/14 – 4 to 5pm PDT
The livestream player will be embedded on the DockerCon site a few hours prior to the event. Be sure to sign up here to receive an email with the link to the livestream before the general session starts!
Learn More about DockerCon
- Visit the DockerCon San Francisco 2018 Website
- Don’t miss these sessions from 9 Enterprise Customers running Docker Enterprise Edition in Production at DockerCon.
Get current on latest news from Docker
- Watch the Docker Enterprise Edition 2.0 Launch Virtual Event.
- Learn more about Docker Enterprise Edition