Docker is excited to announce that we are returning to the Newseum in Washington DC on May 2nd to host the second annual Docker Federal Summit event. A one day event packed with breakout sessions, discussions, hands on labs and technology deep dives from Docker and our ecosystem partners.
This event is designed for federal agency developers and IT ops personnel looking to learn more about how to approach Docker containers, cloud and devops to accelerate agency IT initiatives to support critical civilian and defense missions.
- Government agency registration: Complimentary
- Industry and ecosystem partner registration is $100
Featured Speakers and Sessions
Technology leaders from agencies like GSA, USCIS and JIDO will share their experiences in deploying containers to production and provide pragmatic guidance in how to approach this change from technology to process and culture.
Featured Breakout Sessions: A wide variety of breakout sessions feature technical deep dives, demonstrations and discussions around compliance and security.
- Accelerating app development in the cloud
- The latest initiatives around compliance for IT projects
- How to scale and secure applications requiring FIPS
- Docker technology deep dive from orchestration, security, management and more
- Demos and deep dives from Sysdig, ETA, Cloudera and IBM
Learning Lab: Get hands on experience with Docker technology in the Learning Lab. Bring your own laptop with SSH and RDP installed to access the tutorials. Featured sessions include Docker Orchestration, Deploying and managing apps with Docker Enterprise Edition and Modernizing .NET Apps.
Technology Mall: The expo floor features event sponsors including technology and systems integrator partners that extend the Docker platform and accelerate the time to market to establish a Containers as a Service framework in your agency. A special thank you to our sponsors including: Booz Allen Hamilton, HPE, Microsoft, Cloudera, ETA, IBM, Sysdig, Aqua Security, Boxboat, IntegrityOne Partners, Twistlock and Immix Group.
See you in Washington DC for an exciting day of sharing, learning and connecting next week.
Register and See You Next Week:
- Learn More about the Federal Summit agenda and register.
- Learn more about Docker in Government
- Try Docker Enterprise Edition for free