Docker will be presenting at Tech Field Day 12, and you can sit in on the sessions – at least virtually.
Tech Field Day is an opportunity for IT practitioners to hear from some of the leading technology companies, and Docker is excited to be participating again. Many thanks to Stephen Foskett and Tom Hollingsworth for cultivating a vibrant community of technical leaders and evangelists and inviting us to participate. Looking forward to meeting more of the delegates.
Our session will be Wednesday, November 16th, from 4:30 to 6:30pm Pacific. We have a full slate of topics including:
- Docker Datacenter: What is Docker Datacenter and how can it help organizations implement their own Container as a Service platform.
- Docker for Windows Server: An overview of the integration of Docker containers and Windows Server 2016.
- Docker for AWS and Docker for Azure: Learn about the easiest way to deploy and manage clusters of Docker hosts on both Azure and AWS.
- Docker Security: We’ll discuss how to implement a secure software supply chain with Docker.
- Docker Networking: A conversation on how Docker allows developers to define container centric networks that run on top of your existing infrastructure.
Not at the event? You will be able to watch live streams of all these presentations here.
Finally, If you’d like to check out videos of presentations from previous Tech Field Day events visit our page on the Tech Field Day site.
See you online!