This week, we take a look into the Docker 1.12 native integration of Swarm Mode, debug Dockerized .NET core apps with VS Code, and learn why Docker CEO Ben Golub is leading the charge as the #1 IT disruptor. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top 5 most-read stories for the week of July 31, 2016:
1. Swarm Mode Topology: In this video, Andrea Luzzardi, a software engineer for Docker, goes deep into the topology of Swarm and talks about the background of how Docker accomplished it.
2. Top 25 Disrupters: From CRN’s Top 100 Executives of 2016, the executives that are leading the charge beyond traditional IT challenges and revolutionizing the market by CRN.
3. Debug Dockerized .NET Core Apps: A step-by-step tutorial and walkthrough of how to generate a sample .NET Core app and then add Docker debugging support by Chris Myers.
4. Dockercast: A new podcast focused on a range of Docker topics including; products, projects and contributions from the community.
5. Docker Hackathon Winners: Top 5 winning submissions of the Docker 1.12 Hackathon. Hacked features include; Swarm Mode, Cryptographic node identity, Service API, and Build-in routing mesh.