So you want to innovate faster, right?
Continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) are some of the most common, but impactful use cases for teams who are looking to Dockerize their environment. The key to CI/CD is being able to automate the workflow, while still keeping the necessary features in place (like performing tests and leveraging staging environments) to assure the quality of your applications.
With integrations with content management systems like BitBucket and GitHub and plugins with testing solutions like Jenkins, the Docker Containers-as-a-Service platform provides an end to end CI/CD pipeline for DevOps teams looking to deploy more quickly and innovate faster.
Watch a replay of the webinar below to witness the demo for yourself:
On April 12th, we will be hosting a webinar with Ami Goldenberg, the co-founder of FairFly, a startup that helps people rebook flight for less. We will discuss how they leverage Docker Cloud to do some pretty awesome things within their organization. Register for the webinar here.
Check out some other CI/CD resources you might like:
- Read this whitepaper on Building a CI/CD Pipeline with Docker
- Check out the BBC News Case Study on CI/CD with Docker
- See what webinars are coming up soon
- Learn more about CI/CD on our website
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker