Every year, Microsoft welcomes thousands of developers to their /Build conference. This year, whether you’re attending live in San Francisco, or watching online, there will be lots of Docker at /Build.
Building from the announcement last week of the beta for Docker for Mac and Windows, we’re excited to share at /Build how Docker is making improvements to the developer toolbox providing developers the flexibility, from desktop to cloud, to accelerate application development and deploy anywhere.
And of course, come visit Docker at booth #613 to view our demo of running Docker from inside Visual Studio, grab some swag and to talk our Docker engineers.
And a few of us will be hanging around the post-Build hackathon Friday night and Saturday if you have any questions for your projects. You can also check out this page to learn more about how to build, ship, and run with Docker and Microsoft.
We’re looking forward to a great conference. See you there!
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker