We’re excited to announce that we’ve added three new Official Repos to the Docker Library. These repos are the latest additions to a growing library of curated content maintained by Docker and our partners.
Neo4j is a highly scalable, robust, native graph database. It is used in mission-critical apps by thousands of leading startups, enterprises, and governments around the world. You can learn more here.
Designed by developers for developers, Nuxeo is a highly customizable and extensible content-management platform for building business applications. Nuxeo features an extensible architecture, with over 150 plug-ins exposing more than 250 extension points, and future-proof upgrade patterns.
Photon OS is a technology preview of a minimal Linux container host. It is designed to have a small footprint and boot extremely quickly on VMware platforms. Photon OS is intended to invite collaboration around running containerized applications in a virtualized environment.
tdnf, a new, open-source, yum-compatible package manager that will help make the system as small as possible, while preserving yum package management capabilities.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.9 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker