It’s a new year, is it a time for a new job? Docker is blowing up in the job market.
Take a look at this trend line from indeed.com:
More than a 70,000% increase in job postings around the world. It’s safe to say that companies all over are investing heavily in Docker to transform their application lifecycles. That means it’s a great opportunity for developers and ops pros who already have hands on experience building, shipping and running Dockerized distributed applications. Docker is also an essential tool for any DevOps team and their CI/CD pipeline and will be an incredible asset as you look for jobs in the fast moving DevOps job market as well.
Docker use is growing fast. The more you know Docker, the more you are going to be in demand.
Want to improve your Docker chops?
Docker has a wealth of resources to help you up your Docker skills:
• Dive into the Docker user guide to find the info you need
• Stuck on a problem? Get help in the Docker Forums.
Interested in working at Docker? Check out our open positions here.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.9 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker