A big thank you to all of you who submitted for DockerCon Europe 2015. The CFP closed yesterday and we’re thrilled by the quality and number of submissions. We have already received many requests from people who have missed the deadline or could not get their talk approved on time by their companies.
To accommodate these requests and in order to provide our attendees with an even greater diversity of Docker content out there, we’ve decided to extend the CFP deadline to September 14th, 11:59pm PDT. This will be a hard deadline since the committee needs adequate time to review all the submissions, so please don’t wait until the last minute to submit your talk.
Based on the feedback from the community after the previous DockerCon and looking at the submissions that are already in, the DockerCon review committee is particularly looking for the following:
• Speakers who come from sysadmin/operations teams who have built custom Docker Container as Service solutions to support their development teams and can share some of the secrets of their architecture design
• Speakers who can publicly share their lessons learned and best practices of running Docker in production at scale
• Speakers who are using Docker for large scale data processing / analysis
• Speakers using Docker on ARM servers, Raspberry Pi or Mainframes
• Speakers who are using containers not just for the enterprise and web applications but for robotics & science use cases
More good news! We will be launching the updated website soon with a first set of speakers, content and descriptions of the tracks. Stay tuned!
We will sell out again this year so get your conference pass now!
P.S. If you are accepted as a DockerCon EU 2015 speaker, we’ll refund your conference pass.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.8 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon Europe 2015
- Start contributing to Docker