Missed our three-part series of Docker Online Meetups on the Docker 1.8 release?
Don’t worry! We recorded each session and posted the videos for you to watch.
Our series of Docker Online Meetups on the Docker 1.8 release started with Core Maintainer David Calavera presenting an overview of the new features and upgrades available in this release. Sr. Software Engineer David Lawrence then provided a comprehensive look at Docker Content Trust, the system powering image signing.
Scroll down to watch the videos of each meetup presentation.
Docker 1.8: Overview + Plugins from Scratch
Docker 1.8: Docker Content Trust
Docker 1.8: Toolbox has arrived!
Don’t forget that Docker Global Hack Day #3 is coming up on Thursday, September 16 through Monday, September 21!
Click here for more details on Docker Global Hack Day #3 including rules, other prizes, local meetup events and more.
Submit your hack ideas now to find other hackers to join your project!
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.8 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon Europe 2015
- Start contributing to Docker