With less than 2 weeks before DockerCon, the whole Docker team is hard at work to ship new features and bug fixes to be included in the newest releases of the various Docker OSS projects that constitute the Docker platform.
We can’t reveal any details about the releases now, but we are thrilled to announce that the General Sessions on both Day 1 and Day 2 of DockerCon will be livestreamed!
The livestream feed will be embedded on the DockerCon site a few days prior to the event. Be sure to sign up for the DockerCon mailing list to receive an email with the link to the livestream before it starts and stay up-to-date with the latest DockerCon news including:
– ticket sales for the next DockerCon conference (make sure to get yours before we sell out again!)
– deadline for submitting talks for our DockerCon CFP
– updates to the schedule
– and other important DockerCon updates
Sign up for the DockerCon mailing list:
Thanks for signing up – we’ll reach out with DockerCon news soon!
We encourage members of the Docker community to organize meetups or social gatherings to watch these general sessions as a group. This is a great opportunity to learn about the future of the Docker project while meeting with other members of the community. These events and meetups are the best way to engage with your local Docker community and learn from other people who share the same interests and IT challenges.
Interested in hosting your own meetup event? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to make it happen!
Stay tuned for more DockerCon announcements!
– The DockerCon Team
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker Engine 1.5 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2015
- Start contributing to Docker