Continuing our Docker Online meetup series centered on the Docker 1.6 release, we are pleased to share the video recording from Wednesday’s webinar with Aanand Prasad the lead maintainer of Compose. In this session, Aanand detailed new key features and the first step towards a Docker Compose / Swarm integration. Thank you for all of your brilliant questions and we look forward to seeing you next week for the final presentation of the series with Stephen Day. Stephen will walk us through the central architecture of Docker Registry 2.0 for pushing and pulling images. He will leave plenty of time to take your questions. RSVP to stay up to speed on event details.
Head over to the install docs to download Compose 1.2 and check out the quick start guide to take it for a spin. If you have any questions, drop in to #docker-compose on IRC and report any bugs on GitHub.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 minute online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.6 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2015
- Start contributing to Docker