This is a casual tutorial series. We will start out first with very simple sessions on how to install Docker and use the docker run command. In future videos we will hit more advanced topics.
This first video talks a little bit about releases in Docker and the current release cadence. We also show examples of installing from default repo’s on Ubuntu, Centos and Fedora as well as installs from get.docker.com and installing from the Docker binary.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker Engine 1.5 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Celebrate the Docker Project’s 2nd Birthday
- Register for DockerCon 2015
- Start contributing to Docker