We want to hear from you
Share your story of how Docker and containers work for you at DockerCon EU in Barcelona Dec 3-5, 2018. DockerCon is the industry-leading container conference where thought leaders and the community of developers, IT professionals, architects and business leaders come together to learn, discover and engage with each other. Part of the learning experience is hearing about the possibilities of containerization from other teams using containers.
Don’t be shy about proposing your idea – no topic is too small or too big. For every presentation given, there are hundreds of people who learn and relate to the experience and insights that you share. Some of the best talks have come from people just like you — and for some, DockerCon is their very first time public speaking. Our team is standing by to help with any first timers’ jitters too!
The deadline to submit a topic is just around the corner: Sept. 8, 2018
What do people want to hear about?
DockerCon provides a variety of breakouts to address the needs of both developers and IT teams whether they are new to containers or about to scale a global deployment.
- “How To” type sessions for developers or IT teams
- Case Studies
- Technical deep dives into container and distributed systems related components
- Cool New Apps built with Docker containers
- The craziest thing you have containerized
- Wild Card – anything and everything!
What’s in it for you?
- A complimentary conference pass for accepted speakers
- Internet fame: Talks are recorded and posted online
- Chance to share your experience and ideas, connect with the container community, collaborate, and even do some recruiting for your team
See You in Barcelona!