Docker will be at VMworld 2017 next week (August 27-31) in Las Vegas to highlight new developments with Docker Enterprise Edition (EE), the only Container as a Service (CaaS) platform for managing and securing Windows, Linux and mainframe applications across any infrastructure, both on premises and in the cloud.
Stop by Booth #1206 to learn more about:
- How VMs and containers work together for improved application lifecycle management
- How containers and Docker EE can help IT with day-to-day maintenance and operations tasks
- How IT can lead modernization efforts with Docker EE and become drivers of innovation in their organizations
Just as VMware vSphere simplified the management of VMs and made virtualization the de facto standard inside the data center, Docker is driving containerization of your entire application portfolio with Docker EE and helping organizations like yours to achieve their cloud and app modernization goals without requiring you to change how you operate.
Test Drive Docker EE in the Booth
Don’t miss the chance to get hands-on experience with Docker with our in-booth labs. Led by Docker experts, you will get to see for yourself how Docker brings all applications—traditional and cloud-native, Windows and Linux, on-prem and in the cloud—into a single experience for IT. Learn how standard IT tasks like patching and rolling updates are 10x easier with Docker EE and see how you can centralize security and access control through Docker EE’s management interface.
Pre-register here to sign up for one of the lab sessions and get a free Docker t-shirt when you show up!
- Monday, August 28th @ 1:15pm
- Tuesday, August 29th @ 1:15pm
- Wednesday, August 30th @ 1:15pm
Congrats to 2017 vExperts!
We didn’t forget you! Come by our booth to collect special vExpert swag or better yet, sign up for our vExpert challenge! Special prizes in store for winners of our challenge.
Register here for special vExpert Challenge time slots and compete against fellow vExperts for some great Docker swag.
- Monday, August 28th @ 3:10pm
- Tuesday, August 29th @ 3:10pm
To learn more about Docker solutions for IT: