This week, we delve into the top considerations for running Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V, the suite of Docker security tools available and the three steps required to get MSBuild in Docker. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top five most-read stories for the week of October 30, 2016:
- Docker For Windows Server With Hyper-V – top considerations for running Docker for Windows Server 2016 with Hyper-V VM to understand how they can work together.
- Docker Security – an overview of the suite of tools available to help secure a container and their range of enhancements built into the Docker platform by Benjamin Wootton.
- MSBuild With Docker – three steps needed to get MSBuild in a Docker container and have it build an ASP.NET WebAPI application with Windows Containers by Alex Ellis.
- Docker Enterprise Case Studies – five application case studies covering everything from legacy processes to CI/CD pipelines and how Docker helped reduce customer cost, complexity and chaos.
- AWS, Docker, And Deep Learning – a method to speed the digital artist transformation, by relying on an artificial intelligence system. AI system is based on a Deep Neural Network that creates artistic images indistinguishable (author opinion) from the works of an artist by Luis Herrera Benítez.