Each week, Docker rounds up the most popular, informative, and thought-provoking articles from the tech community. This week, we delve into current options for securing Docker in production environments, unveil Microsoft’s container monitoring solution and answer the top Docker questions from VMWorld. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top five most-read stories for the week of September 4, 2016:
- Security in Production overview of the options available for securing Docker in production environments by Delve Labs.
- OMS Container Monitoring Microsoft unveils Docker container monitoring solution, signaling the company’s interest in delving deeper into the open-source container space by Christopher Tozzi at Container Journal.
- Windows Containers and Docker the five things you need to know in preparation of Docker running natively as a Windows service, with the release of Windows Server 2016 by Elton Stoneman.
- VMWorld Questions the top four questions about Docker asked at VMWorld 2016 by Chris Hines.
- Docker Cache on Travis learn a workaround using Travis cache with the upgrade of Travis to Docker 1.12 (from 1.9) by Giorgos Logiotatidis.