It’s time for your weekly roundup! Get caught up on the top Docker news including; how to maintain dev environments for Java web apps, scale with Swarm, and make your CI/CD pipeline work for you. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top five most-read stories of the week of September 18, 2016:
- Debugging Java in Docker tutorial for building a Java web application using containers and three popular Java IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and Netbeans by Sophia Parafina.
- Orchestration Workshop instructional workshop to scale out an app, operate and go deeper in Docker Swarm by Jerome Petazzoni.
- PiZero Swarm with OTG detailed explanation on how to build your own PiZero Swarm with OTG networking by Docker Captain Alex Ellis.
- Docker-based Workflow Learn how to make your CI/CD pipeline work with these four tips for an effective Docker-based workflow by Docker Captain Adrian Mouat.
- Service Discovery in the Swarm Cluster overview of how Docker Engine now acts as a Swarm manager, Swarm worker, and service registry by Docker Captain Viktor Farcic.