As we arrive at the conclusion of another week, the team at Docker wanted to take a moment to reflect on a few of the top posts you might have missed, while also highlighting a few other Docker stories from around the web. Here’s the weekly roundup for the week of September 11, 2016:
- Docker Partner Program introducing the new tiered Docker Partner Program designed to address the growing demand by enterprise companies to adopt Containers as a Service environments with Docker Datacenter.
- Dockercast Episode 3 in this podcast Docker catches up with Nirmal Mehta at Booz Allen Hamilton. We discuss how large government organizations are modernizing their IT infrastructures and why these types of institutions seem to be early adopters of Docker.
- Docker + Golang a short collection of tips and tricks by Jerome Petazzoni showing how Docker can be useful when working with Go code.
- IoT Swarm with Docker Machine the new Swarm Mode in Docker 1.12 makes it easy to build a Docker Swarm and connect different ARM devices to an IoT cluster. Instructions on how to build your own by Docker Captain Dieter Reuter.
- CentOS 7.2 ARM Docker Image the building of the first CentOS 7.2 ARM Docker image on Raspberry Pi 3 under the Docker 1.12.1 release done by Docker Captain Ajeet Raina.