The last week of August 2016 is over and you know what that means; another Docker news roundup. Highlights include, Docker comes to Raspberry Pi, a cheat sheet for Windows 10 and a presentation by Mike Coleman at Tech Field Day at VMWorld 2016.
- Docker for Windows: cheat sheet of commands to manage containers and Docker Swarm services on Windows 10 dev machine. These scripts are compatible with Docker 1.12 and Docker for Windows by Stefan Prodan.
- Tech Field Day: What is Docker? Mike Coleman, Technical Evangelist, introduces Docker and discusses container technology and how it works to help applications.
- Docker + Raspberry Pi: the latest release for Raspberry Pi officially includes Raspbian Jessie installation support. You can now install the Docker client on your Raspberry Pi with just one terminal command by Matt Richardson.
- Docker with ARM Devices: use Docker to build a Computing cluster with ARM devices by Vivek Juneja.
- Docker Training Course: the Docker Administration and Operations training course consists of both the Introduction to Docker course, followed by the Advanced Docker Topics course, held over four consecutive days.