Here’s the buzz from this week we think you should know about! We shared a preview of Microsoft’s Docker container monitoring, reviewed the Docker Engine security feature set, and delivered a quick tutorial for getting 1.12.1 running on Raspberry Pi 3. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top five most-read stories for the week of August 21, 2016:
- Docker security: the Docker Engine has strong security default for all containerized applications.
- 1.12.1 on Raspberry Pi 3: five minute guide for getting Docker 1.12.1 running on Raspberry Pi 3 by Docker Captain Ajeet Singh Raina.
- Securing the Enterprise: how Docker’s security features can be used to provide active and continuous security for a software supply chain.
- Docker + NATS for Microservices: building a microservices control plane using NATS and Docker v1.12 by Wally Quevedo.
- Container Monitoring: Microsoft previews open Docker container monitoring. Aimed at users who want a simplified view of containers’ usage, to diagnose issues whether containers are running in the cloud or on-premises by Sam Dean.