This week, we announced the launch of the Docker Scholarship program, got to know our featured Docker Captains, and aired the first #Dockercast episode. As we begin a new week, let’s recap our top 5 most-read stories for the week of August 14, 2016:
- Docker Scholarship Program: Docker announced the launch of a new scholarship program, in partnership with Reactor Core, a network of coding schools. The application period is open and interested applicants can apply here.
- Docker Captains: meet and greet with our three selected August Captains. Learn how they got started, what they love most about Docker, and why Docker.
- Dockercast Episode 1: this podcast guest stars Ilan Rabinovitch the Director of Technical Community at Datadog and discusses Monitoring-as-a-Service, Docker metadata and Docker container monitoring information.
- Docker on Raspberry Pi: an informative guide to getting started with Docker on Raspberry Pi by Docker Captain Alex Ellis
- Powershell with Docker: introduction to building your own custom Docker container image, that runs PowerShell natively on Ubuntu Linux by Larry Larsen & Docker Captain Trevor Sullivan at Channel 9