Docker for Mac and Docker for Windows are integrated, easy-to-deploy environments for building, assembling, and shipping applications from Mac or Windows. Docker for Mac and Windows contain many improvements over Docker Toolbox.
Below are the recorded video and slides from the Docker Online Meetup.
Here are some additional resources on the Docker for Mac and Windows beta:
- Read more about the beta announcement in this blog post
- Watch the video overview
- Sign up for the beta here
Please note that we know many of you are waiting for an invitation to join the beta. We are trying our best to give access to as many people as possible but to ensure the best experience for everyone, we are slowly releasing invites to join the beta. The team is working hard on releasing more invites – stay tuned for an update.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker