Thank you to all who have submitted a proposal for DockerCon 2016. Our call for papers closed on Friday and we received an overwhelming response (over 200 in the last 48 hours)!
We’ve received many requests for more time to complete submissions. Due to this, we have decided to reopen the CFP for three more days. You now have until Wednesday, March 23rd 11:59pm PST to submit your talk for DockerCon. This is a hard deadline since we need adequate time to review the proposals and select speakers.
We’ve listed tips for getting a proposal accepted and a FAQ with the topics we would like to see at DockerCon 2016. Among the topics we would like to see are:
- User examples of docker in games, education, government, health and finance
- Multi-architectures, especially Docker with Windows and .NET
- Internet of Things, virtual or augmented reality
- Culture: devops, diversity, or giving back
Note that one free conference ticket will be rewarded for each accepted session.
We strongly recommend that you register soon to secure your pass. Each previous edition of DockerCon has sold out in advance.
For those who have submitted speaking proposals: if your talk proposal gets accepted for DockerCon, we’re more than happy to provide a refund on your purchased ticket.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker