With Docker, developers can own what goes on inside the container and how the containers behave together as an application. Meanwhile, IT Pros can focus on managing the required infrastructure to run, secure and scale these applications.
Containers as a Service is a model where IT organizations and developers can work together to build, ship and run their applications anywhere. CaaS enables an IT secured and managed application environment consisting of content and infrastructure, from which developers are able build and deploy applications in a self service manner.
Below are the recorded video and slides from the Docker Online Meetup.
For more information about CaaS, read these blog posts:
- Containers as a Service (CaaS) as your new platform for application development and operations
- “Everything agnostic” is the only requirement for Containers as a Service (CaaS)
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker