Do you really want to go to DockerCon, but are having a hard time convincing your boss on pulling the trigger to send you? Have you already explained that sessions, training and hands-on exercises are definitely worth the financial investment and time away from your desk?
Well, fear not! We’ve put together a few more resources and reasons to help convince your boss that DockerCon 2016 on June 19-21 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA is an invaluable experience you need to attend.
Proof is in the numbers
- According to surveyed DockerCon attendees, 95% would recommend investing in DockerCon again, not to mention DockerCon 2015 scored an NPS of 52.
- DockerCon continues to grow due to high demand. DockerCon attendance has increased 700% since 2014 and +150% in the just the last year.
- 91% of attendees surveyed said they felt the conference fee was of good value.
Take part in priceless learning opportunities
At the heart of DockerCon are amazing learning opportunities. The vibrant Docker community comes together under one roof to learn and share best practices through 60+ breakout sessions, hands-on labs, expert networking opportunities such as “Ask the Experts” booths, social gatherings and through the Ecosystem Expo Hall where partners showcase solutions side-by-side. No matter your expertise level, DockerCon is the one place where you can have your questions answered by Docker product experts, partners and community peers.
Leave motivated to create something amazing
The core theme of every DockerCon is to celebrate the makers within us all. Through the robust content and pure energy of the community, we are confident that you will leave DockerCon inspired to return to work to apply all of your new knowledge and best practices to your line of work. Don’t believe us? Just check out our closing session of 2015 that featured cool hacks created by community and Docker team members.
We want you to join the community and us at DockerCon 2016, so we’ve put together this packet of event information, including a helpful letter you can use to send to your boss to justify your trip. We are confident there’s something at DockerCon for everyone, so feel free to share within your company and networks.
We strongly recommend that you register soon to secure your pass. Each previous edition of DockerCon has sold out in advance.
For those who have submitted speaking proposals: if your talk proposal gets accepted for DockerCon, we’re more than happy to provide a refund on your purchased ticket.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.10 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Sign up for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2016
- Watch DockerCon EU 2015 videos
- Start contributing to Docker