Docker Trusted Registry and Docker Engine with Business Day Support are now available in Amazon Web Services (AWS) European regions allowing customers to build, ship and run distributed applications. Announced today at DockerCon Europe, Docker Subscription for AWS has expanded its availability beyond the AWS US regions to now include AWS’s EU regions. Docker Subscription for AWS is available on demand through the AWS Marketplace with 30 day free trial, hourly and annual subscription options.
AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers many of the world’s most popular websites including Yelp, Gilt and Bleacher Report run Dockerized applications at scale on AWS.
Docker Subscription on AWS
Docker Subscription on AWS is a entirely supported Docker solution with Docker Solution; Docker Trusted Registry, Docker Engine with Business Day Support (12 hour coverage). To get started go to the AWS Marketplace listings, launch the European AMIs and easily deploy Docker Trusted Registry to your organization on demand. It’s that simple. For more resources on how to get started, including our Cloud Formation Template, Docker on AWS Quick Start Guide, CI/CD pipeline use cases, recorded webinars and AWS deployment video tutorials, go to www.docker.com/aws.
Get started today
- Try Docker Subscription on AWS today at: www.docker.com/aws
- How to deploy Docker on AWS
- Watch the videos
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.9 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Start contributing to Docker