Additional videos from this year’s DockerCon conference are now available! Below are the recorded video and slides from the sessions on Day 2 in the Culture track at DockerCon 2015.
How to create a new education in the digital world – Gaetan Juvin, Software Engineer, 42 and Kwame Yamgnane, Co-Founder and Executive Director, 42
MomOps in DevOps – Mukta Aphale, Technology Head – DevOps, WhiteHedge Technologies
Using Docker to drive cultural change in the games industry – Thomas Shaw, Build Engineer, Activision
Lightning Talks – Travis Reeder, Co-Founder and CTO, iron.io, Dan Fernandez, Principal Program Manager for Visual Studio Tools for Azure, Microsoft and Diogo Mónica, Security Lead, Docker, Inc.
Learn More about Docker
- Read more about the Ecosystem Technology Partner (ETP) program
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.7 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon Europe 2015
- Start contributing to Docker