This is a casual Docker tutorial series. We will start out first with very simple sessions on how to install and use the docker run command. In future videos we will hit more advanced topics.
This latest video gives an introductory overview of the new Docker networking model called Libnetwork. We will show how to install and use VXLAN multi-host networking with Docker.
Here are the gistfile commands used in this video: https://github.com/docker/libnetwork/blob/master/docs/overlay.md
See you next time,
Join our next Docker online meetup with Jana Radhakrishnan, Lead Software Engineer on Docker Networking, who will present a deep dive into networking and its ecosystem with additional insights and demos on the product. The meetup is on Thursday, July 16 at 10:00 PDT / 19:00 CEST – click here to register!
More Docker Tutorials:
Learn More about Docker
- Read more about the Ecosystem Technology Partner (ETP) program
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.7 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon Europe 2015
- Start contributing to Docker