The team has been busy since our last release where we added a “Try on Desktop” button within the Docker Hub user interface. This time we are adding the Docker experience to the Kitematic UI. The Kitematic v0.6 release introduces the ability to pull and run your private Docker Hub images in Kitematic.
Here’s how it works
When installing Kitematic, the final step of installation asks you to either log in to your existing or sign up for a Docker Hub Account.
On the Kitematic UI, you will see a “My Repositories” tab. From here you will be able to view your public and private repositories that are currently stored inside Docker Hub.
Your private repositories will have a lock icon indicating they are private.
To create and run any container from your Docker images, all you need to do is click the “Create” button on the image of your choice.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker 1.6 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Register for upcoming Docker Online Meetups
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Register for DockerCon 2015
- Start contributing to Docker