This is a casual Docker tutorial series. We will start out first with very simple sessions on how to install and use the docker run command. In future videos we will hit more advanced topics.
In this second video we explore some of the simple flags of the docker command. This is another basic tutorial. This time we explore the difference between some of the run flags (e.g., -i -t -d). We also explore the use of the docker ps commands while working with running and stopped containers.
Learn More about Docker
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker Engine 1.5 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Celebrate the Docker Project’s 2nd Birthday
- Register for DockerCon 2015
- Start contributing to Docker