Last week, our very own Ben Firshman led a very well attended Docker Online meetup covering the release of three new open source tools for orchestrating distributed applications: Machine, Swarm and Compose.
In addition to covering the basics of each of these projects, Ben also answered a couple of questions from attendees. As mentioned in a previous blog post, these tools are not ready for production yet, but we’d really like for you to try them out and tell us what you think.
For those of you who missed the live stream, here is the video recording of this online session.
Due to popular demand, we plan on organizing more and more online meetups to cover every aspects of the Docker ecosystem. If you’d like to learn more about specific topics and tools or would like to give us feedback, please don’t hesitate to send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Docker Online Meetup Group and stay tuned for the next Online sessions!
Learn More about Machine, Swarm and Compose
- Machine beta announcement and installation instructions
- Swarm beta announcement and installation instructions
- Compose announcement and installation instructions
- Get involved on the GitHub repositories for Machine, Swarm and Compose
- Ask questions in #docker on Freenode or on the Docker mailing list
- Demo video of Machine + Swarm + Compose
- Register for this Online Meetup on Machine, Swarm and Compose