In this post, Solomon Hykes talks about the people and the numbers behind the Docker project. From the role of the Docker Governance Advisory Board (DGAB) to the review of the metrics associated with pull requests (PRs), Solomon reaffirmes his commitment to a federated, open-design project. By breaking down the project into sub-systems like Networking, Storage, Image Distribution, Trust, etc Solomon invites the “Human Stack” of contributors, maintainers, architects and other stakeholders to collaborate and define a new model for open source at large scale.
- New to Docker? Try our 10 min online tutorial
- Share images, automate builds, and more with a free Docker Hub account
- Read the Docker Engine 1.4 Release Notes
- Subscribe to Docker Weekly
- Attend upcoming Docker Meetups
- Start contributing to Docker